The 12th AFMC International Medicinal Chemistry Symposium (AIMECS 2019) is the most important international event organized by the Asian Federation for Medicinal Chemistry (AFMC) on every biennial years since 1997 first organized in Japan.
AFMC is the main independent organization, which represents 10 scientific pharmaceutical or medicinal chemistry associations and/or Societies from eight Asian-Pacific countries (Australia, China, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Korea (South), Taiwan and Turkey.
AFMC-AIMECS meetings provide a very important and beneficial opportunity for the medicinal chemists, rational drug design & developers, computational chemist in academia as well as in industry researchers to stimulate the exchange of ideas, to evaluate new methods and new lines of investigation for the contribution to the global progress of drug design and development.
Following the traditions of AFMC-AIMECS meetings, the 12th AIMECS 2019 will also provide an international forum for presentation and discussion, by both highly skilled professionals and young scientists from academia and/or industry by featuring invited lectures, oral talks and poster presentations of recent progress and future trends in all aspects of Medicinal Chemistry.
AFMC-AIMECS 2019 will provide sessions organized by the American Chemical Society (ACS) Division of Medicinal Chemistry and the European Federation of Medicinal Chemistry (EFMC) as the participating organizations.
AIMECS 2019 Organization is a non-profit organization and we would be very grateful, if you could support this meeting, which all the funding will use to pay the expenses of the speakers, discussion leaders, students, postdocs, and young researchers.
SPONSORSHIP ACTIVITIES & PRICES FOR THE 12th AIMECS 2019
Please contact with the Symposium Secretariat for the Sponsorship Cost
By having the Standard Sponsor Status, the activities listed below will provide by the 12th AIMECS 2019 Organization Committee to the Sponsor party:
- Inserting the sponsor name and the logo in the symposium internet website; giving with a link to company website.
- Showing the sponsor name and the company logo on the screen of the lecture hall during the coffee- breaks
- Printing the company logo on the information and signalization boards that will placed in the main hall and poster area.
- Placing the company leaflet, flyer or brochure in the symposium bag.
- Inserting the sponsor name and company logo in the Abstract e-book.
- Inserting the company’s one full-page advertisement in the abstract e-book.
- Printing the sponsor name and company logo in the symposium programme booklet.
FOR ADDITIONAL SPONSORHIP ACTIVITIES:
Gaining the Standard Sponsor Status will also provide a right to the sponsor party to select one or more sponsorship opportunities listed below
- Organizing a Workshop in the Symposium: AIMECS 2019 Organization Committee can provide the companies an opportunity to organize a workshop about their goods and services in a separate meeting hall during the symposium. Please contact with the AIMECS 2019 Secretariat for further details and the prices.
- Sponsoring the main hall of the Symposium: The logo of the sponsor will be placed bigger and at the top of the other logos on the stage backdrop and sponsor flags will be hanged in the main hall. (5000 EURO)
- Sponsoring the poster hall: Flags of the sponsor will be hanged in the meeting halls and the logo of the sponsor will be attached on each poster panel (2500 EURO)
- Sponsoring the parallel session halls of the Symposium: Flags of the sponsor will be hanged in the meeting halls (1500 EURO)
- Sponsoring of the Symposium bag: The logo and name of the sponsor to be printed on the bags. (1500 EURO),
- Sponsoring the name badges of the Symposium: The logo and name of the sponsor to be printed on the name badges and the ropes of the name badges (1500 EURO),
- Sponsoring the Programme Booklet and Pocket Programme: One page full advertisement of the sponsor will be included in the programme booklet and the sponsor logo will be placed on the pocket programme (2500 EURO),
- Sponsoring the Symposium pen: Pens with the sponsor logo will be included in the symposium kit, and will be used at registration at the event (1500 EURO)
- Sponsoring the Symposium block note: Block notes with the sponsor logo will be included in the symposium kit (1500 EURO)
- Sponsoring the Symposium website: 1905x315 pixel linked advertisement on the top of each pages where the Istanbul photos are sliding and the Sponsor logo in front of the one line sliding announcement screen (5000 EURO)
Social Activities and Food & Beverage
- Sponsoring the gala dinner transportation & visibility: The gala dinner will be held in cruise during a Bosporus tour. The gala dinner attendees will be transferred by buses to/from the coast. Sponsor logo will be placed in front of the buses, table flags of the sponsor will put on the tables (1500 EURO)
- Sponsoring the lunch, coffee breaks and the welcome cocktail: Specially rollups of the sponsor will be placed in the entrance of the facility venues and suitable places (1500 EURO).