Call for Abstracts
All participants are invited to register and submit abstracts of scientific communications which will be peer-reviewed for their acceptance. The abstracts of the accepted communications will be published in the e-book of abstracts distributed to all conference attendants.
Abstract Submission Deadlines:
|For Oral Communications
|June 17, 2019
extended until 12 July 2019
|For Poster Presentations
||July 31, 2019
Submitting Your Abstract
Online Web Submission Guidelines
Abstract Submission System Button
- To submit your abstract press the “Abstract Submission System Button” given below.
- If you haven't registered yet, you should sign up from the website to receive a AIMECS 2019 ID that will be sent to your indicated e-mail address.
- If you have already been registered, then you need to sign in to submit your abstract by using your e-mail address indicated at registration and AIMECS 2019 ID.
- After you sign in, you can submit a new abstract by pressing “Submit New Abstract” button to enter/prepare your abstract by using the abstract submission system.
- Carefully follow instructions given on each step of the abstract submission system.
- The abstract submission system can make it possible for you to write/add abstract title, abstract text, picture-figure-image-table to your abstract(s) online, and can also assist you to prepare your abstract.
- By following the instructions given in the web page of the abstract submission system you can prepare your abstract(s), edit, and get the pdf preview of them until you submit the abstract(s).
- The preference of oral and or poster presentation should be indicated by the applicant during the abstract preparation process (please select it where appropriate on the abstractsubmission system).
- Click on “PDF preview” to check your final abstract preview. Please note that the abstract should be one page maximum. Therefore, only the first page on the preview will be taken into account. If the preview shows more than one page, please shorten it.
- You can update your abstract if necessary and save or preview as many times as needed before you submit it.
- You can have access to your abstract and make changes to it until you submit it via the website until submission deadline, by using your AIMECS 2019 ID and email address as indicated at the registration step.
- A temporary number (TEMPXXXX) is assigned to your abstract for communication purposes. Please be aware that the final abstract number that will be used for communication in your last information e-mail, 1 week before the event.
- The pdf will be inserted in the e-book of abstract as shown on the preview. Please be aware that, it is your responsibility to fill in all data correctly and completely. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific result will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- By using “My Abstract(s)” button, you can check your submitted abstract(s) status.
- You will receive notification message about your abstract submission. If you do not receive anything, please call us on +90 312 419 09 98 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure that we have received your abstract.
Abstract Submission Information
- The submitted abstract(s) should be written in English.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the abstract submission system given in Symposium website.
- Participants wishing to present an oral communication or a poster should prepare and submit abstracts using the abstract submission management system available on the website.
- If the presenting author’s registration fee is received by the Organizing Committee on before the given deadline, the submitted abstract(s) will be sent to the elected Review Committee to peer-review and verify for the acceptance.
- Every registered participant has the right of submitting two abstracts.
- Invited speakers are not allowed to send a second abstract in addition to their invited talk.
- A notification of acceptance will be sent to the registered participant, as soon as their abstract is reviewed by the Review Committee.
- Among the submitted oral abstracts 60 Oral Communications will be selected by the Review Committee into the Scientific Program. All other abstracts will have the opportunity to be presented as posters.
- An Invited Presentation will be given 30 minutes plus five more minutes for questions & answers.
- An Oral Communication will be given 20 minutes plus five more minutes for questions & answers.
- The registered presenting author of a contributed abstract must attend the meeting and present the abstract, either orally or as a poster.
- There will be a “Best Poster Award” selected among the presented posters of the Ph.D. Students and Post-Doctoral participants.
- If an invited speaker accepts an invitation to present their work but needs to reject later, the speaker must notify the Symposium Secretariat and/or Chair of the Organizing Committee.
- Only the first author or presenting author may withdraw an abstract from the program. Requests for withdrawals must come to the Chair of the Organizing Committee and/or the Organization Secretariat by writing an email.
- Abstract deadlines are strictly observed. Only abstracts received by the published deadline are guaranteed acceptance into the regular scientific program.
- Meeting organizers are under no obligation to schedule any contributed abstract that arrives after the close of business on the deadline date.
- Abstracts submitted after the abstract deadline—post deadline abstracts—may be placed in poster sessions on a space-available basis at the discretion of the Program Committee and an extra abstract processing charge of 50 € per abstract is levied (Deadline: 9 August, 2019).
- No audio-visual equipment is allowed in the scientific sessions, unless otherwise indicated by the program organizers.
- The 12th AFMC-AIMECS 2019 Organizing Committee has the right to reject or alter abstracts based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Abstracts contain inappropriate content
- Abstracts fall outside of the topical scope of the meeting
- Registration fee payment is not realized upon the given dates
- Poster size is A0 - nominally 90 cm wide and 120 cm high, in portrait format (no landscape). A permanent poster number will be assigned to each abstract and will be announced to the first author, along with the day of presentation.
- Poster presenters are responsible for mounting and removing the posters at the acknowledged day and time.